Criminal Property Confiscation

If you have been issued with a Freezing Notice, we urge you to get in contact with our Criminal Lawyers at Lawyer Perth without delay. The reason it is important to act quickly is because once you are served with a Freezing Notice you are required to provide a Statutory Declaration within 7 days outlining who might have an interest in the property subject to the Freezing Notice. If you fail to do this, it constitutes an offence. Our Criminal Law Team at Lawyer Perth are experienced in preparing the Statutory Declarations to assist you.

Should you wish to object to the Freezing Notice, you only have 28 days to file an objection to the Freezing Notice with the relevant Court. Our Criminal Lawyers at Lawyer Perth can assist with the objection notice.

Get More Information